Interested in volunteering at the Collective Studios Showcase? Fill out this form!
Volunteers needed to:
- Assist backstage to collect groups, organize props, and help with quick changes
- Set up merchandise and collect payment before the show, during intermission, and following the show
- Organize music and snacks for the After Party
Time needed: 3:00-11:00pm (supper break in between shows from 6:30-7:30pm) on Saturday
All full-day volunteers will receive a 5 Class Pass put on their account!
We are also looking for help tearing down after the final show (approx 10:15pm) while we kick off our After Party. This includes:
- Removing tape off floor and rolling up flooring
- Packing up props and moving them to the loading dock
- Ensuring dressing rooms are tidy and chairs/tables that belong to the Darke Hall are placed where they belong.
The tear down crew will receive additional classes/credits to use at the studio in the event of their choosing!
Interested in helping out? Please fill out the form below and let us know what you can commit to!